Marcus evans Asia is committed to enhancing professional, strategic and technical expertise within the Asian market. Our regional portfolio of over 80 annual conference and training events reflect an Asian market that is one of the most competitive and dynamic business environment in the world; creating both opportunities and challenges in equal measure for those organizations looking to thrive in this market.
Our mission is to provide current business insights across a myriad of creative event platforms that will empower local and multinational organizations alike.
Innovation is evident within every aspect of our events, addressing the most cutting edge issues from the perspective of some of Asia’s most ground breaking companies. Our local analysts, with feet on the ground across our Tokyo, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur locations, continuously engage with the key stakeholders deliver to you the most up to date insights from those at the front end of delivering strategic initiatives for Asia’s leading companies.
We engage, secure and connect experienced and high-level executives within our event delegations. This networking environment is stimulated with interactive round table discussions, case study presentations, debates and one-to-one sessions that are solely targeted at providing you with a solution to your problem.
We work hand in hand with our speakers, delegates and sponsors; and pride ourselves in being able to create partnerships and business collaborations in all industry sectors and geographical markets, leverage on the ground intelligence across our Tokyo, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur based analysts.
The technical strength of marcus evans Asia is especially evident within the oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, manufacturing, energy and other heavy industries. Strategically, we take the lead in the finance, human resource, legal, sales and marketing, supply chain and the information technology sector.
Standard Conference Formats and Engagements:
Conference events Training events Large scale events Master Classes
- Conference objectives, topics and presentations are tested and put through a series of detailed analysis.
- Research is conducted by analysts within the region, engaging key decision makers actively delivering strategic initiatives within Asia’s leading companies.
- Conference agendas encompass unique topics that cover regulation changes, key business case studies, applicable tools and methods that provide a solution to a problem, and Q&A sessions for that personal touch
- Conference formats runs on the basis of 16 – 20 sessions, with the appropriate mix of case studies, panel discussions, round table discussions, debates sessions, workshops, learning labs, etc. Whenever possible we try to stream our conferences to enhance its focus and objectives.
- Creating engaging and interactive networking opportunities to bring together key decision makers and technical solution providers to drive product development, sales and marketing.
- Professional event management staff draw on more than 25 years of experience in delivering business intelligence events globally, ensuring we can meet the needs of the most discerning delegates.
- Strategic Human Resource Audit & Risk Management
Leveraging human capital to enhance business performance and profitability by developing a structured risk assessment and audit framework for the human resource function
Venue to be confirmed 13-14 Oct 2014
- 3rd Annual Global HR Excellence
Revolutionising HR through fortified capability management strategies with enhanced performance rewards, leadership pipelining and human capital transformation.
Pan Pacific Hotel 13-15 Oct 2014
- Leadership & Coaching: Developing Exponential Power
Thriving in a global competitive environment and getting ahead of your career through strategic thinking, business planning and improved decision making skills
Prince Hotel & Residence, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 15-16 Oct 2014
- Practical Model Validation
Developing a holistic view of model validation by tackling challenges related to model validation from the technical, regulatory and management perspective.
Venue to be confirmed, Singapore 27-28 Oct 2014
- Crisis Communication and Innovative Media Management
Re-inventing the crisis communication and crisis mitigation approach through emerging platforms and innovative communication channels
Venue to be confirmed, Kuala Lumpur 29-30 Oct 2014
- Risk Management for New Product Development
Turning risk into a business opportunity by implementing risk management and providing best approaches, methods and tools
Venue to be Confirmed, Singapore 30-31 Oct 2014
- 4th Annual Risk-Based Capital in Insurance
Transformation of risk measurement, modelling and management methodologies
Pan Pacific Hotel, Singapore 29-31 Oct 2014
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases